Here we have the Surf n Ski by Alsta. An impressive rugged outdoors timepiece inspired by the late-1960s Alsta Surf n Ski which was at that time targeted at the wrists of the glamorous ski crowds of Aspen, St Moritz and the equally glamorous Californian surf scene. To keep this an exclusive and rare piece it has been limited to only 100 worldwide.
The Alsta Surf N Ski comes in the following specification:
Limited to just 100 pieces worldwide
• Case: PVD coated 316L grade stainless steel.
• Dimensions: 40mm diameter case, 40mm bezel, 48mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug, 6mm crown diameter.
• Crown: Screw in, PVD coated stainless steel
• Dial: Matt black, applied C3 Super Luminova markers.
• Hands: Stick-shaped C3 Super Luminova
• Movement: NH35A 24 jewels
• Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date
• Case back: PVD coated stainless steel, engraved
• Glass: Hardened mineral crystal
• Water resistance: 999ft/300m/29atm
• Shock Resistant to ISO 1413 standard.
• Anti-magnetic to a field strength of 4,800 A/m (ISO 764 compliant)
• ISOFrane strap
ISOFrane straps are made of a new silicone free rubber compound creating a strap that is softer, stronger and more comfortable than any other strap available.